BELTWAY PLAZA MALL CODE OF CONDUCT
Beltway Plaza Mall is patrolled by: Greenbelt Police Department – cruisers, bicycle patrol, and foot patrols
Mall Security – security vehicles, bicycle patrols, security guards, and plain clothes guards
Beltway Plaza Mall Security, in conjunction with the Greenbelt Police Department, has adopted the following Rules and Regulations as a Code of Conduct, to govern the activities of visitors to the shopping center for their safety and enjoyment.
Covid Code of Conduct Requirements
- Face coverings are optional while in Beltway Plaza and all stores
- Obey directions on Mall signs and abide by floor decals that show traffic directions
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently
- Respect designated parking areas and curbside pickup locations
ACTIVITIES NOT PERMITTED
• No Smoking in mall or stores
• No persons under the age of 18 will be allowed in the mall or stores during school hours while school is in session, unless accompanies by an adult.
• No loitering in the mall, in the stores, or in the parking lot.
• No rowdy conduct, no profanity, no nuisance or disturbance to shoppers or merchants, no blocking access to doorways, hallways or store entrances, no littering, no violation of individual store rules or policies.
• No soliciting or distribution of written information is allowed anywhere on mall property, including parking lot, this is to include any sales by any persons other than Beltway Plaza Mall Merchants.
• No gang: activity, apparel, behavior, symbols, hand signs or slogans.
• No defacing or removal of private property.
• No pets or animals except for pets designated to assist handicapped individuals with specific needs.
• No consumption of alcoholic beverages (except in a licensed establishment) or possessing an open container of alcohol.
• No intoxication and/or possessing or being under the influence of illegal drugs.
• No bike riding or skateboarding inside the mall or on the sidewalks on mall premises
• No Photographing or videotaping on premises without prior permission from management.
• No major automobile repairs are to be made on mall premises.
• Shirts and shoes are required.
• No clothing portraying inappropriate language or pictures is allowed.
• No clothing worn such that it offends community standards of decency or the sensitivities of others.
Violations of activities not permitted or clothing requirements will lead to violators being required to leave the mall. Flagrant or repeated violations will lead to banishment from the mall.
ALL CRIMINAL ACTS WILL LEAD TO BANISHMENT FROM THE MALL AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.