Beltway Plaza Mall is the main community shopping center in Western Prince George’s County, Maryland. We welcome inquiries concerning opportunities for new merchants and space leasing. Beltway Plaza Mall is an existing 900,000 Square Feet enclosed mall with atriums, trained security, camera surveillance and police patrol on the premises. There are approximately 100 tenants and space is available for immediate occupancy or as needed.
A few facts that you may want to know about the Greenbelt, MD community:
- Over 300,000 people live within a 5 mile radius of the Mall
- Over 87,000 people live within a 3 mile radius of the Mall
- An average household income of over $55,000
- Within walking distance from Franklin Park at Greenbelt Station (2,800 units, over 12,000 people)
- Over 15,000 people can literally walk to the Mall
- University of Maryland, 50,000 student/faculty campus within 2 miles
- Capital Office Park, over 2 million square feet of office buildings within a 2 mile radius
- 67,000 vehicles pass the Mall daily on Greenbelt Road
- Greenbelt Metro Station within ½ mile of Mall (Rapid Transit)
- 180,000 square foot Federal Courthouse within 1 mile on Cherrywood Lane
- Right off the Capital Beltway (RT 495) and minutes from Route 1 and the Baltimore/Washington Parkway
Quantum Companies provides retail and commercial leasing, and property management, including retail and hotel management, shopping center redevelopment and revitalization. CONTACT FRED WINE at email@example.com or call 301.657.9900 x135 for more information.